Saturday 31 May 2008

Dream Horizon

I looked into her eyes one more time,
And found a river that connects to an ocean,
From which it ends at the mouth of desire,
A moment to witness it at its event horizon.
-Dream Horizon

It's friday night and school break has started! Finally, the reprieve I've been hoping for has finally arrived. To celebrate in style, my Best Female Buddy, Yi Shyan joins me in a feast at the Plaza Market Cafe!(Also her birthday treat)

































Intenerational cum Peranakan themed Buffet! :P

Here is a picture run through of the whole event!

This is the entrance of the plaza market cafe.














Here are some of the dishes which we bothered to photograph, haha after that I kind of lost patience and ate faster and faster...















































I believe that eating a buffet should not be about the quantity and simply going for the most expensive dishes there. Sometimes, even the simplest foods can taste incredible, and to avoid them and simply eat the expensive foods would be a waste as you miss out on so much. A buffet is about sampling so many different dishes, and of course, your welcome to eat more of what you like, but most importantly, trying whatever the buffet has to offer rather than limiting yourself!



























































The food was not bad, especially some of the peranakan dishes, but if there was something that I have to rate as the best thing, which I believe is what highlights the entire buffet is the Durian Pudding! Made from durian and cream, one of the best deserts I've ever eaten. Dessert is lovely =P






























Well thats it for today. Adieu!

-Kwan

No comments: