Saturday 10 May 2008

Sevendaysofthweek

Seven Days Of The Week

Who's that standing all alone looking for someone?
A moments blush,
Take me home,
no rush,
Just a simple crush.

No need to forgive.

No restraint here,
Nothing more than just a smile,
Standing naked here,
Don't forget to breathe,
Hold me close.

Listening to the symphony of your voice.

Understanding nothing but the beauty,
beauty of the mind,
that creates the simplest gesture,
the finest thought,
Hoping,
Praying.

Keeping everything sane.

Of photographs in bed,
Empty photo frames,
Dancing around this floor,
like birds in this mating game,
Nothing is ever the same.

-Seven days of the week

My week starts with Sunday, and it ends with saturday. Sunday marks the beginning of my week because it is the day I prepare for the rest of the week, where I focus all my thoughts and energy for doing well throughout the week. Saturday is where I let it all go, and enjoy the pleasures of life, where to me its the last day to relax before I start my week. We all have seven days in a week, but do we start our week on the same day? For most people, for society the definition of the start of the week is monday, the official first day, but I see it differently, I choose to live it in my own way.

Life is where you spread your wings and live your life, and to me to live life is not only to enjoy its pleasures of that we can taste, hear, see or touch but to also enjoy the beauty of the mind.

This picture represents the wings we grow to take flight, to rise.

In the moment of flight,
We will know what is right,
Where our heart and mind guides.



And now, at the end of my week, I relax and and chill as this new blog has been created. This where I write, post my pictures and poetry.















Living in this sweet charade,
The line stretches forth,
Take a number as we walk,
Along this path long sought.
-The path to walk

No comments: