Sunday 1 June 2008

Playing the record

Lock away your thoughts,
Hide them away from those who pry,
Things they should not know,
Lock it with a key.

Spin the record one more time.

Replay the song that suits,
The moment where the paths split,
Remember the images in your mind,
And realise what you'll never find.
-That old record

It has been a lazy weekend! I spent the day yesterday tagging my photos on my friendster and I found an old picture of the time when Kenneth, Kok Guan and I were in australia, these two guys are some of my closest buds. There are only a handful of people I am close to, and those who are mean alot to me. These guys are my blood brothers!

The photo is of me, Kenneth and then Kok Guan. This was taken last year.















We've been friends since sec 1, in the same secondary class all the way to graduation. To think of the countless hours of basketball we played. And 8 and a half years later... We're still close friends. From basketball, to dota, chinese new year, birthdays... going overseas... This is a friendship I treasure alot, and I realise has been a true constant in my life. Too bad these two buds are in ns, so its hard to catchup as often. Even then, we still make the time to catch up, and these are the two guys I'd say form a strong pillar in my life. Thanks bros!

Kenneth was over last night for a barbecue so we caught up, I really have to use my camera phone more often, there was chicken gizzard...portobello mushroom, potato salad...beef and lamb from swiss butchery... It was a feast! I love barbecues... and I love meat =P

Well today's sunday, so I caught up with Teena today, its been months since I last saw her. Busy busy NJ counciler... We met up at holland V and went to marmalade pantry for lunch! The food was alright and we shared a pot of tea and smoked salmon scrambled eggs with creme farche as I wasn't hungry, so she ate the most of it, we talked for hours (When you've not seen someone for so long, you realize there is just never enough time to finish) After that we went back to her place and she had to have dinner so we bought cha soba and the sauce back to her place. I taught her how to cook soba and mix the sauce... (Which in my opinon is super easy peasy=P) I hope she did not kill her cousin whom she is going to cook for(She's the type that can only cook instant noodles and an egg...Ha ha...)

Here's Teena and I at her place!





























Tonight's steamboat!
Adieu to all!

-Kwan

No comments: