Sunday 25 May 2008

Where the apple fell

This is the spot,
Where the apple fell,
And now I speak a name.

Read in between the lines.

I wonder how much you'd see,
A moment forgotten,
Forever lost.

Can you understand?

Imagine the choices we make,
Never having the chance to change,
Remembering where we stood still.

Read in between the lines.

Its a message few would ever see,
Which is a dance I dance tonight,
For I speak a name.

My hands bear the marks.

The color red shows it all,
Even when the skin tears,
I'll say a prayer for now.

I'll close my eyes for you.

Can you see the message,
Not a moment to miss,
Can you see where the apple fell?

Read inbetween the lines.

-Where the apple fell

Have you ever had vivid dreams where the moments seem so real? I guess when I dream, it sometimes feels like reality. And I wish it wasn't, so hard that I wake up, unable to rest anymore. Where the moments set, I spoke a name into the heat of the night, where few will I ever see or know. Can you read inbetween the lines? Only those who know me well, and understand the dance of words would.

Standing on this spot where I carved a spot of my own, I find that I now need to see where I should go. I've not been in such a predicament in a long while. Can I tell myself to do whats best for me?

Today I attended a friend's Wedding. Alan Ng! Congrads to him and his bride! The two of them will set off for Japan for 1 week tommorow!

Here's what happened...

Presenting the couple...















The tent where the dinner was held was really nice!





























The starting was the solemnisation, I had just made in time in a cab. The place was at the legend Club at fort canning. The solemnisation was done with a military style entrance.





























Here's the wedding cake!










































Here is a video of the couple entering military style.



Here is a video for the interesting entrance of the first dish of the day!



Once again, Congrads to the couple! Adieu to all!
-Kwan

No comments: