Thursday 29 May 2008

She's not breathing back

Find that one last pill the one I threw away,
Don't you know I don't smile when I'm hurried?
Its about opening up your eyes,
Can't you see that she's not breathing back.

Aren't you the least bit worried?

Everytime I speak to her,
My heart is in a stormy flur,
I reach out to her,
And she grabs hold of my hand.

She's not breathing back.
-She's not breathing back

I wrote this post halfway in school, and ended up watching a dance performance in the TRCC of Republic. Not bad, many schools and different forms of dance were shown during the perfomance. A total of 2 hours. Not bad, but quite tiring too. Thanks Victoria! I would not have known about it if you didn't drag me away from gym to keep you company till the show... Though I feel like I need a really good workout right now! =P

Today was a test day, and during meetings today, there was a security guard who found trouble with some of my classmates using a room opposite ours. One guy went to ask the security guard for her name, and then after that he came back. She came into the class with a black and fierce demeanor which I have to say was totally uncalled for, the way she asked for his ID was totally unfriendly and in opinion unprofessional.

I went outside class to help my classmate as I could see she was clearly trying to intimidate him. I do not like people intimidating others, and trying to prove their the better person. Seriously, is it really worth your time trying prove something? As I asked for her ID, she asked for mine in the same manner he asked my classmate, of which I went to take my ID and my notebook(The death note) to write down all her particulars. When I brought out the book with my pen and passed her my ID, she was visibly shaken by my book as I started to write down her particulars while asking how I should contact her superiors.

She in fact started rambling the numbers uneasily, giving me a total of 9 numbers... (She was so nervous when she saw that someone was ready to play hard ball with her) After that I thanked her and asked for the name of her supervisor, which further caused her to become more nervous. A short while after she left, her supervisor came, of which I remembered his name, as the guy opened the door and peered into the class, I called out his name and spoke to him outside the class. He was a nice guy, who was clearly apologetic over the whole situation, and told me that he would advise his guard to refrain from such a manner, of which I informed was totally unprofessional and uncalled for. He and I shook hands, and agreed over the whole matter, with my suggestion of putting her on different rotations that is not around our block to prevent further matter and also to advise her to change her manner.

Presentation was great. I got a little bored during break and decided to do a gif with the help of Wilson(Arowana) and Pamela(Pomelo) It seriously looks like some coke zero advert... Here it is, adieu to all! Enjoy! =)

-Kwan
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: