Monday 19 May 2008

Come have a drink with me

Do you remember the time,
Where our paths crossed,
Where we got to know each other,
When the rain drops fell on our heads.

Up to the moment when we had to say goodbye.

The moment seemed so surreal,
Something that we did not want to end,
Where the crack of dawn would show,
That an entire day is not enough.

A wish forever so.
-A wish upon a time

My weekend was good, went to the british club and had a few drinks with my dad, 2 pints of apple cider...(Its an ale) and a shot of macallan.(12 year old scotch whisky.. really good stuff) Had a dozen fresh oysters and a ostrich steak. Pity I forgot to take photos for that night, sorry guys!


Kwans, forgetting his camera exists... Time to remind myself huh? Saturday was spent canoing, and I found myself capsizing all the time, managed to canoe far away, before capsizing at the end... which also meant... longer distance to swim back... and dragging a canoe at the same time (It felt like a swimming session more than a canoing session) Went with a couple of the canoe guys for a late lunch then headed home to rest.


Sunday was a pretty good day, I spent the day reading V for vendetta and I found this really old horror movie thats called IT, it was really scary to me when I was young. The story revolves around this killer monster clown. Who wants to get scared? =D




















Today, I watched 300, which reminded me I need to get my halloween costume finished! This is all the parts I've gathered so far... No bracers or footware yet! Time to search and improve on what I've got so far! I love Halloween! =P

No comments: