Friday 16 May 2008

Running with my hands

Your actions so unpredictable,
Reflecting thoughts so unspeakable,
It makes me want to take you with me,
To run away.

What do the others think?

I feel warm inside,
On this road to nowhere,
Where we travel hand in hand,
Sharing a kiss when no one's looking.

Run away, Run away with me.
-Run away

Its a pity, no class gif! I've yet to get the class together for that long sought after class photo taking session. W15R, lets do this soon! I can't wait to show it to the world! =P Things have been good for the past two days, I trained on thursday in the gym, supposed to workout with Jun Zhi and friends, but ended up training seperately since training in different exercises, what a bummer... After that, we went for dinner at pastamania where I was suprised I got a 30% staff discount, of which I found out that Jun Zhi's friend was working there. Lucky me =P Thanks Jun Zhi and her friend!

We also accompanied one of her friends, Sharon to get a haircut, so I got bored so I took a photo of my long lost sister. Some people say we look alike and then someone said she looks like Zoey Tay! So does that mean I look like Zoey Tay too? (Kwan grins)














The next day, Yi Shyan came to school to train with me, we ran round the school twice and did some weights. It has been months since I've seen her! My god, the amount of things we have to catch up on! We've still got a million things to cover and so little time! And to think she will be an SIA stewardess soon... Serving ah peks air plane food and cleaning airplane toilets...(High class toilet cleaner) Never would have I thought that she'd take this job considering her major. She's an NUS psychology student who graduates and becomes an air stewardess! See the world they say huh? Can't wait to see how she looks in a sarong kabaya! Better be hot! If not I won't take pictures with her anymore...(kidding)



































After training, we decided to try the restaurant in the sports complex. House of lobster something... To my suprise, when they asked if I was a student and I said yes, the waitress directed me to a room for students... segregation man... At least they charged us less (NO GST or service charge= less) I ordered a plate of seafood fried rice which had cheap ingredients but tasted really good! Yi Shyan had beef horfun and we ordered an additional hot plate tofu which sucked... In total it cost us $17.80... not bad considering the our meals came with drinks in a set, and I ordered an additional egg... For a restaurant. In my opinon, the rice is worth going back for again, perhaps with 2 eggs this time, and minus the hot plate tofu which is not worth eating or even taking a photo off.






























Yi Shyan posed in this horror type manner which makes a girl go from this...















To this...















Well thats it for today, tommorow's canoe training... Finally... Sun, water... and capsizing...
Adieu to all!

-Kwan

No comments: