Saturday 10 May 2008

Winding stairway

Is there anything to do?
I feel like I'm like a fool,
Standing here on these steps,
Not knowing whats next.

The hardest step is the current one.

For the past was taken,
And the future has been yet to be made,
the most difficult choice,
Is the choice of now.

So lets take this step together.
-Walking these steps

Life is like a winding stairway, there are three types of steps, the past which we have climbed, the current which we must take and the future we will take one day. The hardest step in life is always the current step.

Alright, the photos I take are with my nokia phone camera which is a tiny lens 3.2megapixel camera, so the quality is not that high standard, so please bear with me =)

Introducing Indie the family pet. Spoilt, noisy and always seeking affection. Loves to block my computer screen if I do not pay attention to him.



Went to the gym yesterday with two classmates, in the pic (From left to right) Siew Kuan (Kimo) and Shi jie (LoLa Grand) and Kwan->me.

Kimo's got one really long tongue! (Well when compared to mine anyway...)



Tommorow's shopping and studying. Red bull T-shirt....sports bras...(Not for me) And... Studying at King albert park. I'll update about tommorow with more photos! For now, Adieu.

-Kwan

No comments: