Tuesday 13 May 2008

Step right up and build it


When the world falls silent,
I've got my heart my set,
On anywhere but here,
Standing still on these steady feet.

I stare down the hall looking for you.

That angel with eyes so true,
A smile that can make my day,
A smile that makes me wonder,
What makes you smile so pure.

Will you smile for me?
-Smile for me

Oh boy, I find myself battling the flu now, with my head being woozy...(Could be the beer I drank while cooking...) Boy its warm... Well lets see now, I had a quite good day, school was quite fun as usual.

And like before, I present you a regular day in... W15R... Presenting the hard working members... From Top to bottom, Yao rong and Zamir,Navinn and Yu shan... Look at them so hard in concentration... clicking away so fast... and... wait... are they working?




























What is this? Some game called counterstrike? I don't think I've heard it before...ahem... Ahem...Hahah...All must be practicing for the upcoming WCG! (World cyber games)





































Today's culture, presenting 3 of the four members of my group. Top left is Pamela(Pomela) She thought I didn't know she had two fingers behind...Right... I am very blur... Top right is Crystaline(Crystal) took me a million years to get the right pic that she was ok with... don't worry you look fine! Next... the third photo, is Wilson (Ariwana... not sure if thats the correct spelling...) He was so busy doing something, never posed for me. So yeah, thats 3 of 4, Zhang Qi was not around when I was busy snapping away... Perhaps next week. =P Thumbs up to my group for a great presentation!




















Next on the list... on the subject of thumbs... Check out Ashley's (Ministry of eating a.k.a moe) thumb! He's got the shortest thumb I've ever seen in my life. ( In case anyone was curious...the rest of the fingers are normal) Now thats one cool thumb!










Moving on... to the last part of the article...









We leave you with a happy gif... As a recommendation to make things not so crude... If someone point's the finger... BITE IT!!! (I'm only kidding, yao rong's finger won't taste nice)






Here's the gif! Staring Ariwana, Kwan, Lola Grand and Kimo!






Photobucket


The next post will be a cooking class with Jamie Ramses Oliver Kwan...
Adieu,

-Kwan

No comments: