Friday 23 May 2008

Back to where it began

The room feels so cold now,
I realize how much I treasure,
This soft jacket you gave me,
For the moment whats left is one last appeal.

Turning back the clock to that moment.

To relive that moment,
Not changing a single thing,
Wondering why I'm so happy,
To simply enjoy the moment.

This is something I can't pretend.
-Back to where it began

Sometimes in life, I wish I could go back and relive a moment, not changing a single thing, because I never regretted that moment, but rather to enjoy it. Can you imagine being able to relive the days you want?

Today was a fine day, school was normal, no class gif or pictures taken, there was a sombre mood after the hurricane that hit yesterday. The true effects should be felt in the later weeks to come. I do sort of dread it for the sake of the rest, things have consequences right guys?

After class was the DSLM back to school party! The old miso group(my orientation group, a fun bunch!) came back together, it had been such a long time since most of us met up. The turn out of the the party was rather poor, but it was so fun to meet up with the main group, in fact I think the largest group was miso!











































































There was even a beauty pagent where we were all randomly selected, the criteria was those who wore uniforms, but at the end of the day, we didn't have uniforms and the winner for miss DSLM was none other than our dear Izzah! Congrads! Miss DSLM huh, next to be miss SHL>? First, DSLM, then maybe SHL, then maybe RP? We'll see huh? Remember, its about personality! Not just looks! =D






















There was entertainment too! Thanks social dance and capoera, I have a video for both . But it just takes forever to load these vids. The Dance was interesting, but the capoera was kind of boring to me.(Sorry guys, but that's the truth!) As for the food and drinks, the spread was so so, having deep fried breaded calamari(The best dish in my opinion) Bee hoon, satay, mini pizzas, satay and some cream puffs(not bad too)

Here's a pic of social dance!















And to finish off today's post! A pic of Wilsona and our cross dressing host of the evening! Adieu to all!

-Kwan

No comments: