Thursday 22 May 2008

Hurricane Zeus

The choices you make,
When you are young,
Its difficult to make the choice,
When the wind blows hard.

The hurricane Zeus.
-Hurricane Zeus

Class had a total of 9 students today after the first meeting. I felt dissapointed when I saw so many class mates go. I've already said my peace, you know what I think of the actions taken.

Going on, lets not talk about the darker side of the day... Lets look at what went out with this tiny class of 9! 2 Groups of 5 and 4. All of my original core group stayed and we had one additional member for the day, Wan Xin! Guess this week we work twice huh? I hope that doesn't make you sick of mr kwan :P

I thank my members for all staying, and I congratulate all for the work we did today. Excellent job, and you all deserve an A. Going on, the facilitator changed his style of approach to a less PBL style and sort of tutored us in how we should think and focus on the problem statement of the day. It was something refreshing, a new style of learning which allowed us to learn even more by looking at our weaknesses that we previously did not know.

For the lunch of the day, the 9 of us had oishi pizza! We had wasabi pizza and kimichi pizza with side orders of tempura. Talk about a class party! Mahjong and pizza!











































Going on to the other fun part... We did a gif at the end of the day, where the faci himself got involved. Firstly, here's a few photos of the 9 who stayed on.





























After school, met up with Yi Shyan and we went to the gym with wilson. Ran round the school four times, taking turns to run with Wilson and Yi Shyan. Pity that I forgot to take photos. I guess I will a little tired to take photos! Tommorow is SHL DSLM back to school party! Can't wait! Thats it for today, tommorow's a brand new day. The Hurricane Zues has come to pass.
And now for the gifs! Adieu!

-Kwan
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: