Sunday 11 May 2008

Vestage

You know exactly where I am,
How it was that I came to stand,
Yet you wonder about my dreams,
The truth of my slice of heaven.

Taste the pleasure, speak the prose.


If I took my time to speak,
Perhaps you'd know more,
To say what I wish,
like a moving statue of an angel.

So perfectly carved, so perfectly smooth.
-Statue of an angel

Went to the gym in the morning before meeting up with Jun Zhi (Shane) for lunch and shopping at bugis. We at the aji sen ramen, where we ended up walking away without paying! We only realized when we were paying for our red bull t-shirts. I was looking into my wallet when I realized it was still quite full...(no money spent yet...omg...did not pay for lunch!) Looks like the both of us won't be going by that ramen place for quite some time... (Try our luck next year)

We both felt really guilty, but hey, it was a free meal, and its not like we did not intend to pay. We met up with two of her friends and continued shopping. I got this bling bling lightning bolt thats like the flash's symbol, with the encouragement of Jun Zhi.














She also bought for me fried sweet potato with sourplum powder which tasted really yummy, this is something that would be great for snacking during a movie!

Long lost sister... She laughs in the face of hardship... I can still remember the time she had to do more pushups because she couldn't stop smiling at me. That was priceless, I'd say the smile is truly worth those pushups =D

Pity she is in dragonboating, and I'm in canoe, she should come over...(though she insists that I come over) At least we have the same shirt to train in together though! Tommorow's training will be 2 redbulls and one dead bull!


No study at macs for me today, guess I'll revise at home, my friend couldn't make it, so later on I'll be having dinner with my bro and sis, korean food! Its great to have older siblings at times like this, they can pay! Thats why its not always that great to be older, costs more to be older =P Till tommorow!

-Kwan

No comments: