Saturday 14 June 2008

Aerodynamics

A sign of affection in a private place,
Words once exchanged,
Mean so much,
If it was to come.

Waiting at the door,
With it ajar,
Is one ready for the choice,
Aren't we allowed to make it?

For we are products of sin,
Just living this pleasent dream,
Not knowing what the future truly holds,
Only knowing that we can do what we can.
-Lighting that candle

Alright, I've been away for the past 3 days for my Canoe camp which I must say, is truly what an orientation should be like, fun, exciting, dumb...(And when I mean dumb, so dumb you think its retardly[No such word I think] retarded...)

The reason why I went to poly? To stop uni and go for a poly course? I have several, one is passion and interest in sports and the keen interest in problem based learning, and lastly... the experience of poly life! And I have to say, in the time I've joined RP, this is the best poly experience I've had so far! I guess I should try other camps too, to have more comparison for RP camps.

Introducing... My Camp Group: AeroDynamics!















Alright, The top left is Baki, followed by Ester, Angeline, Julia... Then the three guys below are Tommy, me and Alzee... The girl next to him isn't our team(Very extra =X) Her name is mingdee or something...


Here is a forfeit from the many games we played... This is Jafir dancing with Fishy.














Here's the no.1 game played during camp. Its called Tonkat Ali















Here is a video to show how the game is like.


It produced forfeits like this...

Here is Jafir and Kumar showing their brotherly love...


Here is a pic of Dominic being licked by Bob the builder.


This is Jafir having his hairy belly licked by Melvin!


And the last video... The best cheer of the camp presented by NGC


Here is the close group of canoe bros, who work hard together.















That was it, the photo was taken when we broke camp. It was a tiring camp, but something to remember and cherish. It was a time that allows bonding that can't be done simply in a non stay in orientation. Thats it for now, Adieu to all!

-Kwan

No comments: