Monday 9 June 2008

Fingers across the piano

I draw a figure eight with my finger across your arm,
Guiding your mind in the right direction,
Listening to everything you mention,
Savouring this sweet connection.

Mix it up and let go.

All those words coming from your lips,
Dancing in this poetry of motion,
Holding you at your hips,
I reach down and kiss your lips.
-The dance

I woke up to a breakfast of hard boiled eggs, vegetable juice and olive oil drizzled spinach fettucini! Went off to the school gym to work out as I needed to use the heavier weights there(Also to put my extra stuff in my locker for the upcoming canoe camp!)

Met up with the canoe seniors and a few of the juniors and we all trained there. It was a nice quiet day, and its so nice to have a non crowded gym, with no one to contest you for the weights. Samantha had dancing training, so we met up after she finished and we headed off together to bukit batok via mrt(She's off to her dad's clinic, I'm off to home to prepare to go out).

She's a stubborn little girl if you ask me...I think she needs to be educated...In the virtues of making good choices :P Well, lets all work together to help her stop smoking people! I rushed home and went to town to meet up with Shen Yong. We went to starbucks and she bought me a Hot chocolate grande(I just love hot chocolate!) and we shared a cheesecake.

Da jie Shen...(Thanks for the hot chocolate!)





























Shen and me














She looks emo in this pic...














As usual, we did not have enough time to finish catching up. She wants to meet up next week at Timber for a drink, never been there... Have always been a wala wala goer...(I prefer pubs over clubs anytime...I like to hear the people I talk to and enjoy a proper drink...not some watered down glass of ice...Unless its the members area... but then its still crap compared to a bar!)

On the way to bus stop after sending her to her workplace at nydc... I saw a really nice building... and I just had to take pictures of it. I wonder if its a condo or something...I wouldn't mind living there.




























Look forward to tommorow! Adieu to all!
-Kwan

No comments: