Wednesday 4 June 2008

Looking at the Sunnyside

In this city of sin,
You find yourself lying back sipping on this cold glass of gin.

Twist the strong taste in your mind,
And remember the flavour as it unwinds.

The choices in our lives so clear like bright blue skies,
Though clear, its still so hard to see through the lies.

With the sun beating down on our backs,
We run through the sand to find out what our life lacks.
-The sunnyside

Today was the class outing to sentosa! It was a really good day, with the strong sun and tons of snacks we brought to beach. We started off at palawan beach, playing volleyball and soccer and soaking in the sun.

Here is Navinn posing in the water... Check out the scenery of palawan beach!















Here are the guys posing in the water... Navinn wearing Lola's specs...(so kumar...=P) Wei liang, Bernard and Ashley...














Bernard and Chinto! (The two look so tired...)














Kimo and Lola!














After the fun at the beach, we went off in search of a shower and food! The guys went to shower and then after that we went to Koufu food court to eat... Some were so hungry they couldn't wait to eat...




























Hui yun and me (She's got spf 150! No kidding...)














Hui jen and me(Both looking cool in shades, and check out the naked dude behind us!)



















Crystaline and me (she stole my oakleys!)















Chinto and me (Our bro from hong kong!)














Navinn and me (The ladies man... Great at jokes)














And now... on the groups...

Crystaline , Wan xin and me (Its so hard to get these two in photos)



















Lola, Kimo, Cyrstaline and me!















Kimo decided to don my oaks and look stern with the addition of Lola's itchy fingers... (So fierce!)














We went cycling after... and headed back to vivo for dinner with Misses Ezal and her husband and Banquet! Here are a couple of shots on the monorail back.

Ashley, Navinn and me (Ashley's got one freaky smile! And navinn with his trust me look:P)














Kimo and me (check out our redness! Her whole face... and my nose... :P)














Ahsley, Wilson and me (After a day at beach, we're all tired!)














Wei Liand and me (He's a school team player in almost everything! Or is he? Heh)















Here's a snap shot, catching Wei Liang and Navinn in interesting poses. Watch the hand's boys! Thats it for today, got a long hike up bukit timah hill tommorow! Adieu to all!

-Kwan

No comments: