Monday 2 June 2008

Where the world is on a roll

Close your eyes and imagine,
The world when you were young,
When things used to be fun,
And everytime it was exciting.

Why can't we bring it back?

The world hasn't changed,
We have,
Remember the time when you can dip your feet,
into joys around you.

Bring it back, to the when the world is on a roll.
-Bringing back the joy

Today was canoe land training! Gymming in school! They covered so many different muscle groups it wasn't funny. I think the training is actually weakening me, my strength is dropping. I've got to make a decision when camp comes.

Had lunch in school with my canoe team mates, and on the way to the interchange, they told so many racist jokes, it was so funny, indians making fun of chinese, chinese making fun of indians, it was a funny exchange which everyone took light heartedly.

When I got home, I prepared the cake I bought the night before... A walnut cheescake!=P
















Happy birthday to Yi Shyan! My closest female friend. A birthday wouldn't be complete without a cake and its even better when kwan suprises you! :P











































Here are the gifs of her blowing her candle cake!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We also played wii! Here is a video of Yi shyan looking frantic/dumb(like a doofus) with wii remotes. The game was rayman's raving rabbits... my favourite wii game :P



Went to mediacorp after that, to support my friend Mable in the semi-finals of the Channel U competition. It was quite interesting watching everything, and she got into the finals! Congrads to Mable! Wilson messaged me to say that he saw me on tv, which I assume was for a brief moment and I was simply clapping hands... I was so shocked when someone messaged me on what I was wearing, cause I never thought the camera had me in its lens.

Well thats it for today, here are two funny gifs of Shyan and I! Adieu!
-Kwan

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: