Thursday 5 June 2008

Light a candle

Looking through the looking glass,
Everything behind it seems so white,
A world was long lost to us,
Can we bring it back?

Smash through the glass and reach for it.

Hold your breath and close your eyes,
Dive with me into these cold waters,
Immersing ourselves in this purity,
And sinking to bottom of it.

Weighed down by our taint.

Let it all be washed away,
So that we might rise,
Hold onto my hand,
And become undone.
-Wash it away

Today I went to ding tai fung and ate a million dumplings! (Well its an over over exaggeration, but... I ate about 20 dumplings in total) Had lunch with my old family friend Landy. We caught up and discussed about life, and of course it was a very good advice session for me. Thanks Landy!














Rushed home to change and head to town to meet Victoria and Samantha... We ate at Es teler 77(An indonesian restaurant introduced by Victoria) and then headed back to my place for Macallen and Wii! The girls were dancing a little, and Samantha showed me a few dance steps. (I'm one stiff chicken...)

Here is a photo of me, Samantha and Victoria











































Here's samantha and I playing wii, look how "cool" we look! (Apologies for the poor lighting and lack of flash!)















After a couple of games of the wii, we decided to sit outside and chill over a glass of macallen.











































It was a great evening, with Victoria telling her lame jokes...(I don't know how she can even dare to tell it to a crowd...I'd hide my face...)

I think a better joke would be....

Confucious say... Men who put both hands in pants...Feel Cocky. =P

Alright, thats it for today. Adieu to all!
-Kwan

No comments: