Sunday 8 June 2008

Lean on me

Fly across this ocean of clouds so white,
And take in the sky so blue,
Breath in deep and feel the sensations,
As your mind reaches its peak.

When was the last time I saw you go?

Play that song one last time in your head,
And sing along to it as I whistle,
This tune that we share,
Like a duet in this summer night.

Hold my hand.

Yours fits mine perfectly,
Make a wish with your wish stick,
And share it with me,
Close your eyes and trust me.

Cause I'd hold you tight.
-Across the mind

What a week, I must say its been one fun and interesting week, from catching up with old friends, canoe training, gym training, runs... mini birthdays...beach outings... Eating at restaurants...And just chilling out at home to a bottle of Macallen with the company of friends. I must say, Looking back at it all, I have to say I've been living well. =)

Yesterday it was raining heavily, so I woke up late and headed to macritchie around lunch to go and support my seniors in Canoe in the womens national competition. It was a rainy day, and it was pretty cold.

Its a cold rainy day...





























The coaches sitting down watching with their umbrellas.















With the whole lot of us huddling under a tent that doesn't even belong to RP














The competition lanes in macritchie














Check out the manly bob the builder with his cute mickey mouse umbrella!














That evening, after some home training, I went with my dad to Bar Bar for north indian food and drinks.














At the end of the meal, with a finished pint of hoe garden... along with the hand written bill for indian food.














After dinner, Samantha came over to go for a long walk with me. We walked to serene center and met up with her cousin for a while... with her smoking like a chimney... Then we continued to town through farrer and went to cineleisure to watch Narnia... It was so LONG. It was interesting, but you feel like its going to end live several times in the show and still goes on... Still, it was a blast! By the time we finished the movie, it was 3am... neither here nor there, and Samantha was too tired to walk back, so we decided to chill and chat about life... With me telling her a story about how a tree grows... (I am long winded...I know)

We talked until the bus started coming by, and we took a bus back, and finally crashed at home to have a nice long sleep...(For her... I slept from 7 to 12)

Went with my dad for shopping and lunch at Ding Tai Fung! Second time this week... so many dumplings... I've not eaten so many dumplings in one week.


In life, when daddy's there... ITS FREE














Xiao long bao














Vegetable and minced pork dumpling...














We also had spinach...Beef tendon noodles and Prawn Shiew mai. The presentation wasn't as interesting, so I'm not featuring the pictures.

We went to this shop at shaw building and I took a photo with my dad... At the same time, I noticed a mirror at the side of the entrance so I decided to have a little fun... Being the bored kid in a store waiting for his parent.

My Dad and me














Here's the mirror, it created an interesting effect. (This what I decided to do when bored...)




























I look forward to the next few days! Well thats it for this post! Adieu to all!

-Kwan

No comments: