Wednesday 11 June 2008

Say a line, in this sunshine

Counting the seconds has the hand moves by,
The thoughts beating against our hearts,
Of the choices we'll make,
Of the path we'll take.

There's an empty photo frame on the floor.
-Choice to make


Tuesday was good, went to Vivo city with Samantha and Victoria. Victoria wanted to shop... So samantha and I went around with her.

Shopping at Vivo














Samantha, Victoria and me














The retarded way of wearing a cap...















The correct way of wearing a cap.














Victoria's Hairdo.














A moment at a mirror outside the changing room














Here's an interesting display of shoes














We met up with Dao Qing and went to shop even more... hours later... We find ourselves in the skypark at vivo.

Victoria, Dao Qing, Samantha and me




















Dao Qing with his retarded pose














Samantha and me














It was a long day, we went to peninsular plaza there to look around and then had dinner at Funan food court...(When you follow people's ideas of finding food.. you find yourself going in circles) After that Samantha and I split from Dao Qing and Victoria to go watch a movie... Samantha wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda... So I watched it again. The other two went off to do more shopping...(I really thank god I went for a movie...)

As for today, I met up with Teena for awhile at Novena square at TCC and she bought me a drink and we caught up. I had a kenyan AA coffee which was alright while she had some jap sounding coffee drink. It was good to catchup with her before she leaves for Africa. Thanks for the coffee! =)

After that, went to the gym and for the first time in a long time, burnt 1000 calories on the cross trainer. If you think it melts away fat, it melts away stress too! After that, dear sis picked me up from the club and we went back to change and go to bar bar for dinner. Tried the olive rice from the new thai stall.. It was alright, along with my pip squeak cider(Its a really strange name for a cider) Dad joined us for dinner and we all caught up. My family's been away most of the time, the whole of last week, I was the only one in Singapore. Dad and sis was in Belgium, Mom's in vietnam, Bro's in Australia, and poor ol kwan's stuck in Singapore, but then again it was still good! Thanks to people I met up with =) What a great mid sem break so far! Canoe camp tommorow!

All right, thats it for now. Adieu to all! I'll update when I'm back from camp which starts from tommorow to Saturday.

No comments: