Friday 6 June 2008

Morning toast and Evening Tiramisu

I've got my heart set on this choice,
Never glancing back to see,
What could have been,
Because I'm living now.

There is so much value in now.

We are all given something,
The gift of now is the present,
Treasure every moment of it,
Because its the one your living now.

Live it.
-The gift of the present

I met up with my old army friend Robert for breakfast in the morning at Lot 1, we had Yat Kun Kaya toast for breakfast! We caught up about our current lives, talked about finances and stuff. The last time I saw him was when I just orded. Its good to catch up with old friends.










































Here is a photo of Robert! (One of the most matured guys I've met around my age)














A photo of Robert and me. (I think its time for a haircut for me)














We watched Kungfu panda after and had lunch. After that I went home to rest for awhile before going for a run before dinner. Dinner was at Prego with Shah. I've got no pictures of Shah because she doesn't like her picture being taken.















Here is the display of the yummy tiramisu!














The chef preparing a dessert to be served shortly...














Here's an empty bowl of tiramisu which tasted really good.














Well that was it for my friday! Morning Toast and Evening Tiramisu! Adieu to all!

-Kwan

No comments: