Friday 31 October 2008

Voodoo

She dances across the floor,
In her mating game,
I'm just a pawn all the same,
But a pawn with thoughts insane.

I don't follow the rules of this game.

Remember that in our embrace,
This is a pawn like no either,
He's a knight underneath,
And the one who will reach the end.

And will be the one to place you in the checkmate.
-Checkmate in this mating game


Ah... Kwan has finally finished being the joker. This should be the last time I dawn the suit and wear the tie and paint my warpaint to become to joker. The spoof is done... Haloscream is over... Halloween is over... Wow, what a month... And I became the joker 4 times in one month. The first was to test how I'd look by myself...

The second was to do the spoof with Jerald.

The third was for haloscream.

The final was for Halloween at Zouk...Voodoo.

They say that Halloween's the Ang moh's 7th month. I guess its quite true, but if you think about it, aren't we as "non Ang mohs" also being part of it? Why? Because its fun! You get to do things you normally don't do without fear of ridicule because its supposed to be ridiculous.

If I had to put a finger on what I enjoyed most about halloween this year... It was being the joker, just being in character and starting at someone randomly then smiling and scaring the hell out of them, and just saying.... Hi... my name is joker... Tell me your name...

I've managed to get pics from another person's camera (Rachel) of my group and I in haloscream!

Haloscream vantage point 2!

The guys charging in right after the spoof is played.

Dev is holding the carbine, Jerald is holding the bat.



















As I walk in, a free hugs guy hugs just before I start the skit.














Screaming into the crowd, since I did not have a mic.







































You wanna know how I got these scars? Come here...




















Back to halloween!

The joker's girl: Marie antonette


















The joker was accompanied by A marie anotonette(May)... A geisha(Zoey)... A french maid(Dhel) and a devil (Jodie)...

I didn't have a camera with me, so most of the photos were taken by Dhel and Zoey, so I've got to wait for their pictures. For now, here are some appetizers!

We had to go in two cabs, so here is me doing a quick check in the cab!















Behind me was the Marie antonette and the devil! (Some history buffs might laugh...)














Here is a picture of the french maid when I actually remembered to take a photo... when people weren't pulling me apart to take photos with me! Its amazing how the joker costume attracts people... They all love to take photos... Always makes me feel like I'm working in disneyland! :D















Till I get more pictures... Here is a teaser for everyone!

I leave you all with 2 gifs of the Joker and Queen of France! Adieu to all!

-Kwan

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: