Wednesday 29 October 2008

Breathe in deep

Heaven's flavours in our mouths,
The drizzle of divinity,
The taste so sublime,
Perhaps a little bit of sugar.

To make the time more fine.
-Flavour

Well... well... well... Kwan hasn't cooked a real good home dinner in a while! And he did on tuesday! Thanks to Jols who bought the pasta, rocket and tomatos.













Jols and me


Lets see the ingredients shall we?



The pasta is hand maded sesame seed papardelle and black truffle tagliatelle.

We have organic cherry tomato.
We have fresh rosemary from my herb garden.
We have basil from my herb garden.
We have Rocket
And.... We have angus steak! =)



First I sauteed the rocket with garlic, olive oil and sugar...













Then I boiled the pasta...













This is one of the best way to test if pasta is ready...(kidding)



















Then Jols and I took turns to cook the pasta...
































And here I was starving....dying to eat... and jols insisted on taking photos... practicing patience huh Jols?













The end product of the pasta.














The beef... It was drizzled with my favourite compliment... Truffle oil.




























And thats it for now... I leave you all with a photo of Jols and I with a interesting light effect that Jols did with her camera! Adieu to all.

-Kwan

No comments: