Friday 24 October 2008

Haloscreamed

Take the parts apart,
Listen to the silent beat,
It isn't audible,
Feel the vibration.

Hear my hands clapping.

You cannot see my eyes,
You wonder who am I,
The blur,
The screams.

Bewildered in this madness that is me.
-Haloscreamed

Well...well... A little late for a post, but I've had to catch up on some stuff and now all the pics for Haloscream are in! Haloscream was a halloween party held in RP. I made a spoof of the latest batman movie the dark knight, spoofing the scene of "Are you the real batman?" I have to thank Jerald who is my main man, he helped me with my makeup for the video and for the rp haloscream, and not only that, he acted for me in my video and as a terrorist on haloscream. I thank Dev and Sharan, Chris and Andrew for helping me too as terrorists.

This spoof is played during the party just before I enter with my entourage of terrorist henchmen, with my face looking down and me walking forward while clapping before I start my full skit.



Here are my Terrorist henchmen and me! On the left in black, is Andrew followed by Chris, Jerald, me, Dev and Sharan.










































Here are more pictures I took in the party!

Why so serious? Joker and Aisya



















Rachel the witch and the joker!















Liying the witch and joker!















Laureen...the uh.... soccer fan? Hahaha...oh yea and the joker...=)





















Doesn't this look like the joker family?




















































































This is a photo I took with some girl I don't really know... But this is my current display pic! I like it alot! Smile with the joker! =D



















After the event... We were off... My Terror boys and I... To bar bar for drinks and burgers!














Cheers to the guys! Jerald is on the top left, Dev is the top right, Sharan on the bottom left. Toasting a pint of Stella! And oh yes! We terrorised Bar Bar too along with the bargirls!














Here is a cool photo taken by Jerald as we were leaving school. It looks like the joker had just robbed the bank.



















Thats it for now... Till then... Adieu to all!
-Kwan/Joker

No comments: