Tuesday 28 October 2008

What the Haji?

Come here,
Play a game with me,
Is it a dare?
Is it a charade?

The mural stares over us,
Peace in his gesture,
Here we are laughing,
Crazy as can be.

The actions to be remembered,
The forfeits to be done,
Remember the play,
For there will be many things to say.
-What the haji?

This coming friday will be Halloween! friday fright night! I'm going with a Marie antonette, Geisha, French maid and a few more others who've yet to confirm for Zouk's Voodoo! Last friday marked the start of my 1 week school break. So I went with a couple of my friends to go costume shopping at Masquerade and after dinner at soup spoon we ended up in Haji lane...having drinks and playing games and doing forfeits!

Let me introduce to you the group that went! From the right, its me followed by Jerald then Daryl, Rachel,May and Dhel!















The girls... Rachel,May and Dhel




























Me with the girls!














Jerald with the girls!














And now! For the forfeits... We played indian poker... Charades... and...some game called tongkat...tukituki.

Here is May charading the movie "Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind" (Yes we guys are so evil...)


And here is a pic of what sort of forfeits the girls did.... (I won't show the video... its private ::D)
The girls are required to spank each other.














The girls are required to lick each other's tongue. (I didn't do the heart... Rachel did... I took this photo off her blog...)














Since we are on the topic of tongues... Here is Daryl and Rachel having to lick each other.














Here is a forfeit done by May, where we joined a group of army regulars... A guy had to pole dance, and she was the pole! Haha. (Video's private guys :P)



















Here is a forfeit done by the guys... We had to pinch each other's nipple and sound like we're enjoying it...














In this forfeit...We had to look like we were gaying daryl...



















Aside from the forfeits... we guys were cool and our charading was fun!

In this charade, Daryl was a sexist... so I pretended to be the girl who was being chauvanised!



















In this charade, it was about luggage, so we decided to make it fun by carrying Jerald around like a bag...

































In this charade... we were charading the word Operation... Daryl and Jerald were operating on me and I pretended to wake up halfway to become shocked by the whole sight of it.














And so that was how we started our holidays... Thats it for now... Adieu to all!

-Kwan

Ps: There were some pictures that were too graphic, hence they were not put in. Videos which are embarrasing were not put up, although I do have them...heh, for those who attended, viewership of the these videos are allowed, just message me to add you guys to the private video.

No comments: