Saturday 4 October 2008

Where have you been?

Hold my hand and let us tango,

Having you in this sensual embrace,
Flashing across the dance floor,
Your heart skips a beat.

As we choose to misbehave, dancing across in waves.

Lost in our tide of sensations,
Crushing against the wall and breathing in deep,
The glass never seemed to break,
A reflection of our dance protrayed.

A sweet, sensual mating game.
-Simply bad

(This post was made a long time back... Apologies for posting it so late... many more to come in the next few days.)

Well, its been awhile since I updated! I've been in my new class for the past few weeks, a hard working lot whose a whole lot fun, been a little slow due to the fasting month, and in the last two weeks, I have been improving on my double chocolate cookies, which unfortunately have not taken photos of. Perhaps I will post the recipe with photos sometimes soon when the mood comes back. I've been in a baking mood lately...

Lets see... What happened in the past month? One of my cousins wedding, it was really nicely done in C... Caught up with Yi Shyan... She's been a busy SIA trainee... So its rare for us to meet up...haha. F1 was here... I had champagne and oysters, indian curry... beer... light coke... multiple angles... to watch the F1... from the cricket club, upstairs, downstairs and right up close...With Raikonnen crashing out in front of me, pity I did not have that video... Sorry to the ladies who cried when he crashed... =)

I also recently went to the old supreme court to see the binele with Laureen and ZD... It was really good...I'll update on that on another post otherwise the post would be way... too long. And now, its time for the pics...

Catching up with Yi shyan, Sorry that there is only one Pic! The next time girl... I want a pic of you in your kebaya! Showing... some LEG =P













Cousin's Wedding at CHIJMES!













A picture right outside the bridal area.















A picture of the hall














The top was really beautiful.



















Sis helped with the photo =D My favourite Shirt... The shirt I will wear on my 21st!














As my cousin is a major in the army, he had his entrance in a military wedding style.





























F1! The world's first F1 street night race!

>My dad was lucky, having won 5 tickets for the F1, 2 from the grandstand in a bmw lucky draw, 3 from the cricket club in the club draw, with both my bro and sis having invites to the paddock at the same time. For me, I missed the first 2 days because I was sick with the flu =( But I managed to make it for the race night on sunday. I went to the cricket club there to watch... Champagne, oysters... well you get the picture =D And the best part was the views! So many places to view the race!












































Raikonnen's car getting towed away
























































Well thats it for this post... I actually made this post a long time back, just hadn't posted it yet... Thats it for this post... Kwan's got alot of posts to catch up on... Thats all for now! Adieu to all.

-Kwan

No comments: