Friday 7 November 2008

Voodoo2

The music blasts as the crowd moves,
The sky is like a puff of blinding smoke,
The people raise their hands into the the fray,
I feel myself drifting in the crowd.

Until the lights shine on my face.

My face is not my own,
But the eyes are mine,
The voice is not mine,
But the smile is mine.

Feel my gaze and see my smile.
-Look at me looking at you.

Alright! I've got the photos! I'm sorry for taking so long to update on the halloween photos! I've managed to get most of them I think. Here it is... Halloween at Zouk! VOODOO!

The joker and Marie Antonette! (May)














The joker In ZOUK!















































The Joker offers apple and cinammon!














The Joker and His Girls! A Marie Anotonette (May) A french maid (Dhel) A devil (Jodie) A Geisha (Zoe)














The joker meets the Dead Geisha! (HOT HOT!)














The Joker meets his future self and his wife... AHhaahh














Joker meets the caveman!














Zorro and the joker?














Got milk?














Joker meets another clown! Ronald macdonald!



















Joker meets Mario!



















The girls with a dead pregnant school girl!














The Joker with the shower girls!














The joker is strangling someone!














The joker with the Shaun (Photographer of the night!)



















The shaun taking a photo of Joker, Marie and hard gay!

































Marie and Joker (A queen and a joker)














The Joker with Marie















The Joker with Marie and The Devil!




















Thats it for the night... It was amazing, people were grabbing me left and right to take photos with them... And I danced for hours... Haha. Here is a final for all! The smile of the joker! Till then... Adieu to all!

No comments: