Sunday 19 October 2008

Smile with me

I feel the darkness inside of me,
Being this agent of chaos,
I feel no fear,
I know no boundaries.

Everything I do defines me.

The choices before me,
Vast beyond compare,
I'll stare at you as you look,
And make you shudder.

Do you see my smile?

Tell me your name...
Are you excited to see me?
You look nervous,
Come here and let make you scream.

Smile with me as I get to know you with my knife.
-The joker's smile

"Well well, let me see... The joker has come to town. And he is not crazy...he is just a freak, like me. I am the agent chaos, tell me your name, I'll put a smile... on that face of yours!"




















"These claws are but an extension of me... it helps me understand and get to know people more... because in their final moments when I drag my knife through them and make them smile... they show me who they really are."














"Sometimes the mirror shows me a person who I've not seen before, and he is there smiling back at me, his eyes like mine, lips like mine, but he is all covered in blood, the things he does are truly breath taking..."















"These claws are the extension of me, I feel no remorse, I feel no guilt"














"I see what I have become, I remember something... I remember that day... The scars..."














"Remember, Remember the times I forgot, of betrayel, pain and plot."














"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?!"














"Come a little closer, I'll show more of my face, come closer to get to know yourself more..."















"Come here my beautiful, breathe the scent of life, where it is truly breath taking"




















"And... LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE OF YOURS!"

-Joker

No comments: