Friday 29 August 2008

Where the two collide

Your the one I wished to confide,
The one I wish to sit beside,
Every moment of us being together,
makes the bond so much stronger.

It serves to bring us closer.
-Closer

Ah, its the holidays! The Phuket trip really rejuvinated me! I find myself eager to acheive even more the next semester. Kwan's got to do what he does best, train and score. After the phuket trip, I went for a leadership camp that went to pulau ubin.

Here is the group whom I was with during my camp. Team Hillary!














Introducing my Tent buddies/ fellow orcs!














This is Jon, me and ZD















This is nicole my kayak buddy during the camp.

Aside from that, I have been busy with canoe training and yesterday I went out with the team, where Yudi and me buried Dom under the sand in sentosa!





























Yudi pointing at his team garuda Poster! Haha.


Today, Teena came over to catch up with me, we baked Jennifer's Dream Cookies! Its dark chocolate soft core cookies! =)














Here is Teena, me and my cat Indie!















Teena and I made some extra cookies for the canoe team, so guys, prepare yourselves for a treat! =)

Adieu to all!
-Kwan

No comments: