Friday 15 August 2008

Agent of chance

Choice is the possibilities given to us,
Where there is always a risk,
Its not an unbiased coin,
We are the agents of our chances.

We create our chances.
-Chance

As I laid there on that deck chair, with the sound of the sea before me, in the shade with a book to read, and journal to write in, I was at peace. This was my favourite spot.














Lets start from the beginning shall we? There I was on the train on the way to the airport, and for the first time, I was taking the mrt to the airport. I arrived early so I got myself a box of Cohiba siglo 2s! God bless Cuba! And off I was on my merry way to Phuket!















Looking outside my window, I was still in a little shock that here I was on my own again on an airplane, with little more than 40 passengers? Talk about space... AIR ASIA!














This is the marking on the seat in front of me.

Before long after an hours plane ride, a 15 minute taxi ride... I had arrived at my destination... Marriots Phuket...Checked in and headed to my Villa...














The path to the villa was so beautiful... And finally I was at my villa!














The rustic look, with two bed rooms, a kitchen and a living room, it was home for the next 4 days! Lets take a little tour around some of the places I found really nice...














The Back of my villa... A place where you can have barbecues... there was even a tanning bed there... So this is where the journey to the beach begins!














The yoga hut... built on the lake within the resort which is right outside my villa.














Taking a shortcut through... this lovely garden boardwalk...















Which leads me to a small stream with a rock connecting the paths!














One more shortcut!














It was windy all week, with clear blue skies... I had found myself in a paradise =)














And here was the beach, and the week had just started!














Just like this really long board walk by the beach... I still have so many things to talk about... many more pictures... videos... people I've met... functions I've been too... and many more! But I'd have to save it for another day. Adieu to all! =)
-Kwan















Have you dreamt a dream of dreams lately?

No comments: