Tuesday 29 September 2009

When she turned 21

when your number is 21
remember the peace that you know,
And that there is no need to control
Where we live in the moment
Every waking moment is precious
Because we push each other up,

 like milk and honey
 when your number is 22
-For Jols


On the 6th day of the 6th month, Jolene turned 21. Here's a look at one of my closest girlfriend's big day! =)

It was a mad hatter party at House and we were in a greenhouse like dining area.




We had a ton of pizzas to eat, and they all tasted great!













Probably one of the best pizzas... truffle pizza!














The most common theme of the pizzas was the Rocket salad on top.





























Yi Shyan was my date for the party. =) [She's taken by the way, by a great guy who's not me]













The two people who kept me the most company during the lunch was Shyan and Rachel, my neighbouring party mates, swapping hats with people and just having fun.







Of course, a party's never complete without the entertainment of the party... Jolene eating Peas. For some strange bizarre reason, she hates peas and it makes her gag...




















And here is Jolene's birthday cake with a huge sparkler candle!














A good friend, amazing conversationalist and best lending ear and probably one of the most understanding people I know, who is one of the few people who takes the most shit from me. Thanks Jolene =)

I leave you all with a photo of the main group who attended the party. Adieu to all!

-Kwan

No comments: