Wednesday 30 September 2009

Halfway there

Behind me the shadow comes undone,
It leaves a mark as if in the wake of the saints,
Where things went the way of the heavens,
And fortune smiled on me,
Enough times to bring me to this point.

What's it all come to?

Of the conversations spoken,
Each day is shattered and broken,
To bring a new one,
Where in this world,
The future began yesterday.
-The future began yesterday.


As the semester came to an end, in RP fashion, the class mates would be broken up, here is a photo of most of the class present. Goodbye W54N, the class of sports management. New semester to come, in the next few days.

Heres two videos taken of class being conducted in the sports hall, we're playing a game of captains ball while simulating the participants to be handicapped people lacking the ability to walk. Those standing are the referees.





And so began my holidays! I was off to Europe for 2 weeks! It took me almost 24 hours to get to Austria, to the first part of my holiday at Zell Am See.

 And you can imagine how welcoming must be after 24 hours... 13 hours of flying from Singapore to Amsterdam, 2 hour transit wait, from Amsterdam to Munich with a 1 hour flight, 1 hour of wait to get the car, 5 hours of driving.

Presenting Hotel Eichenhof










































The Living Room















The Bed room


The balcony.

This is the view from my room in the day.














This is view from my room in the evening.

















 
Now let me take you around the town. Our hotel was on a hill, so this is some random pictures I took on the way down. I'll the pictures do the talking of my journey around town =)

 





 


 
 
  And I leave you now with a lady dressed in the traditional Dress in Austria. More of Europe to come next! Adieu to all.

-Kwan





No comments: