Monday 28 September 2009

Catching the train

In an unfamiliar setting,
When your breath creates a mist,
The different faces,
The different races,
A minority in a foreign land,
A sense of rush,
Urgency and not knowing what things would be like.

Looking down the tracks,
As the train stretches on,
And its almost time to go.

I've got to rush to catch the train.
-Catching the train




Okok... I know its been a million years. I'm going to start posting about things that left off since may, which was say... 4 months ago? Ahaha, sorry for such a long period of not blogging. I've not been taking as much photos or was too lazy to blog about it here. Was in the mood for writing more than posting photos. Haha, I guess I'm a writer at heart. Loving writing more than pictures... Alright lets get to back to where we were from after may till the point where we are now which is where the shot I took off the antwerp central train station in Belgium on the platform on the train I was taking to Bruges, I'm going to do it over several posts in the next few days. Its time to catch up with that train! =)

Back to where I left off in May...

In that two weeks, we did not go to JB but the guys hung out still, here's a photo of us having lunch at astons at cathay before we caught the movie, which title I've totally forgotten by now... Hah.


Here's us having lunch before the godfather marathon... Teena on the left followed by dom, me, sharan and nic
















Here is a pic of nic being caught trying to eat before everyone else. Haha














My lil sis Rachel came over to bake, gym and catchup with too.





























A cookie my sis made and gave me... Haha. Love ya lil sis =)




















We also went clubbing during the 2 weeks, I managed to catch up with my friend Shi Long who I've not seen in a long time, and also met up with Rachel there.


















It was a busy 2 weeks, of course it would not be compelete without Jolene's 21st birthday party! I will blog about it in my next post and I'll leave you guys with a teaser of the party! The Mad hatter party at house =) Till the next post, adieu to all! =)

No comments: