Saturday 3 January 2009

21 part 2

I'm standing on a road thats wet with rain,
Where the clouds above a light shade of gray,
I remember the toll booth ahead,
On this road where I am standing on.

My pockets are full of coins.
-The choices

Alright, its a long long long long overdue post, with so many things to write, I have so many things to post about. But first... Part 2 of my 21st!

Introducing my Cameraman and Woman! Robert and Jolene!









































I must give them credit for helping me out in my party and for the photos that they took, allowing me to give you guys these posts that show what happened for my 21st =)

Continuing off from the last post... Most of my the guests had arrived and boy were they hungry! I ordered North indian food from Bar Bar, chicken kebabs from a place near paradiz center and my sis helped me order Tiramisu for dessert from Charles Quek.

The buffet setup



























































A plate with a kebab, mutton curry, butter chicken, naan and lemon rice.















The tiramisu








































After the food the we all started to play wii! And of course, rayman's raving rabbits was the no.1 choice! =)




















An excited Rachel playing wii!



















The guys playing wii













The best player is...Ghanim!





















Teena and me playing wii




















Cindy and Teena posing while playing wii...(Well just posing...) =P













Teaming up... with just one set of controllers... Teena and Yuxin!














Abraham having a ball!













I have to admit, wii is definitely something that helps to entertain the crowd... its a fun game that is more active compared to most consoles as you have to stand up and move about and swing the controllers... =)

After wii was the main activity of the party! Charades! But thats to be in the next post! I leave you with a photo of me all "dressed" up by my friends. Adieu to all =)
-Kwan

No comments: