Sunday 4 January 2009

21 part 3

For a while I have been waiting for that day,
It was always somewhere over the horizon,
Until one day,
It shone like a shining ray.
-Anticipation




















And so I left the last post off with this pic. Lets get to part of the charades right? Before the charades there was a forfeit game that had to be played by Rachel and Wei ping as they both failed the dress code which was black and white. Weiping was multicolored and Rachel had pink stockings... (Ok, I guess I am quite evil since she was quite black and white save for that odd addition :P She just had it coming...)

Presenting the Forfeit couple!













Now what happens in the forfeit is... They have a sticky note pasted on their forehead with the name of character from somewhere, the crowd is not allowed to tell them the name but they can drop indirect hints to them from example, "Boy are you an animal!" or "sexy tail!". Wei ping got 1 and Rachel 2 names to guess(I am evil I know =D )... Haha. Wei ping's was barney the dinosaur and Rachel's was Austin powers and Donkey from Shrek.






























Eventually it was just Rachel left...














She guessed the first one but could not get the second one, and everyone was busy giving her hints.... Here is a happy Wei Ping who doesn't have to worry about the forfeit anymore! And Rachel is still stuck with a peice of sticky note on her forehead...
































Despite the various hints given to her, she had trouble naming Donkey, so I gave her the final hint that was the most obvious... "What is Donkey's name?"

And she replied: "I don't know the name of Donkey!" All of us could not help but laugh... It took her a while to understand that hint. I guess under pressure its difficult to think huh :P

And here we begin the planning of the charades... Jols was my charademaster and helped me with planning the charades =) We formed several times which competed with each other, and they had to send two representatives to charade with the aid of the props that were available! =)














Here are some of the fun charades!

Dev and Robert charading rambo!







































The crowd was having fun videoing and watching!














Here is a charade called the resturant...Robert's the waiter, Dev, Pig and me are the terrorists eating at the restaurant. What happens is the waiter serves us but gets angry over something...


























After the charades... People started dressing me up for fun...




















How did I end up like this? What horrible... horrible guests...




















Lets begin shall we? Here is the main culprit dressing me up! Robert!













They were having fun taking photos of me... Against my will...Ahem...
































All in all it was pretty fun!



















This brings us back to the first photo of this post... There is a story behind the peice of paper I'm holding!




















But before we go to that... I was bound and abused during the session :X!



















If you were wondering whose hands it was... it was the monkey named Jaffir... the one playing with my tail... Haha...

Back to the story behind that peice of paper... It was circulated around during my dress up and abuse session...














What happens is, everyone is the script writer of a scene that I am supposed to act out, so they can write whatever they want, so each person is allowed to write one word...(I've a feeling some people wrote way more than one word...) The things that they wrote... the horror...



















And I was going to act it out...

Thats it for today... Till the next post :) Hopefully I can get the videos uploaded on youtube by then... +) Adieu to all!
-Kwan

No comments: