Monday 24 November 2008

Find the moment

I don't let the clock bother me,
In these hurried times,
I've found that the moments move by so fast,
Even when you hold onto it.

Time doesn't stop, but it can slow down.

Stop and take a breath,
Reflect on what your doing,
Remember the time,
The time when you just smiled.

Thats when the time slows down.
-Find the moment


Its about time to update! Its been awhile since I posted, and time to speed through somethings that have been happening!

My 21st birthday celebration is this saturday. The plans have been pretty much been set, the guests have been invited, things have been planned. Its going to be...

Kwan Zheng's 21st Birthday
Dresscode : Black & White
21 Maple Avenue
Saturday, 29 November 2008
5:00pm

Back to whats been happening. I managed to catch up more with my close dude Dominic at starbucks...















I also baked bread for the first time! Its really interesting making bread... I'll probably do it again and blog about how to make bread some time.














Where the bread was made...














Giant ass loaf of bread...














Rolls with jam or chocolate

Ah, let me introduce my adopted sister, Rachel Lim.

She's annoying,
Immature...
Irritating...
Skinny...(size zero type...except the legs =P)
Thinks like me...(If I had a twin... it'd be her)
Lovable lil sis.














Rachel

Let's not get started on her dress sense k? I've got tons of comments, that is saved for her ears only :P

One of the nights, I accompanied her to an sp concert and we had supper at my place... I made scrambled eggs with rosemary and basil!















































Back to Haji Lane...

Here is Tuk,Jerald, Rachel in the MRT station






























We went shopping at Haji Lane and it was some citibank party night... Free pop corn, beer and discounts from the shops. And oh yea... free balloons!















Artwork of one of the shops at Haji Lane.

































Rachel and me in one of the shops.





















Rachel going crazy...














Rachel, Tuk and the shop attendant.

After Haji Lane, we went to meet Rachel's friends at suntec. Along the way we stopped by to take photos while standing at the railing!



















Tuk points...north?




















Jerald showing fear...



















Stick em up!



















Rachel and me and Jerald's butt...

Also I got to catch up Yi Shyan last friday with dominic. Was running around doing errands to prepare for the party.














Dom, me and Yi Shyan!

No comments: