Tuesday 3 November 2009

Guiness, Cigars and wine

I try to turn this object round and round,
To understand why it means so much to me when I'm down,
Whether it was yesterday,
Or just today.

It caught the light of the sun once upon a time.

I find it unusually hard to hold on to it,
Today,
And maybe even more so tommorow,
Because it reminds me of yesterday.

It's a precious memory.

Of the time where the moment was kind,
Up to then I was blind,
Until I witnessed a beautiful mind,
-The precious memory

When I just got back from Europe, I was crashing in my bed from the lack of sleep, I received a call to tell me I won a trip for two to watch the black eyed peas playing at the arthur's day concert in sunway lagoon. Talk about luck... So the week I got back, that weekend I was off to KL with none other than KL himself, Kenneth Lee.







































































































We were at a bar with mist fans and a comfortable location to watch the concert, and had Guiness to enjoy!















































 
 That night after the concert, we went for supper with some of our fellow prize winners along the streets of KL. Awesome hawker food.
















That following weekend was a free cruise on Star virgo with the 3Ks, Kenneth, Kok Guan and me. All thanks to Kok's Dad.

 
 The most memorable part of the trip would be our cigar and wine drinking session! Where we had fun smoking and posing. (Aren't we just a bunch of posers=)?)



























































Where the camera meets wine drinking cigar smoking crazy people...



























































































Haha... It was amazing holiday, with Europe, the guiness trip and star cruise. The cruise marked the end of a really eventful and fun holiday with my best buds =) Now I leave you with crazy pic of me...
And remember...who cares about looking cool? It's about enjoying yourself!
Adieu to all =) -Kwan


No comments: