Sunday 6 July 2008

Dream Personified

The clock is ticking,
Do you hear the tick tocks?
Its bearing down on everything,
C'mon lets perish those thoughts.

Nows not the time to retire.

Break that one way looking glass,
And make a death wish,
Because you go beyond the moment,
Creating the path with your two hands.

Don't forget to breathe.

Fill the thought in your mind,
Let the world around spin,
And surge forward with all your might,
Because this is the fight to save.

And because you save in order to fight.
-Dream's personification

Alright, the start of the week is here, and it beckons a training of the mind of body. I sit down looking at the joker card right in front of me, the music playing, like a clock ticking away, tick tock, tick tock. I feel the next level beckons upon me.

Time to climb that wall and jump off to whats beyond it. C'mon, what you waiting for? Push it to the next level. Mentally. Physically. I plan to do several things next week, train for 7 out of 7 days, create a new dish, acheive a new height in my physical performance. The clock is ticking, its time to become the monster in training. I like the power, the aggression, the stresses of life taken out in that hard core training. Thats my death wish, to push myself into overdrive.

Here's a photo of me, Catharine and Candy under one umbrella in the rain with a couple of canoe mates behind huddling under a wooden board which is supposed to be a danger sign. Heh, Thanks Jafir for the photo taking! =D Click on the photo to see it more clearly(It will be much bigger)















Alright, thats it for now... Next week, its going to be dream personified! I'm going to push it even more. Adieu to all!
-Kwan


Looking at my watch,
I think about my perished thoughts,
Where my choices break down,
In an evanescence of dreams.

Do you hear it ticking?

Don’t break the rhythm,
The wind is rushing by,
In your hair,
On your Face.

In your mind.
-Flight of senses.

No comments: