Wednesday 23 July 2008

Cure that smile

Have you looked into my eyes?
Nothing is as it seems,
Behind that smile of mine,
The thoughts in my mind.

You can only imagine the dreams that I dream,

Hold on tightly to whats in your hand,
or I just might take it,
and pull you along,
with a string.
- Look into my eyes.

Well, this week has been interesting so far, there was the president visit so canoe training was cancelled and we were there to welcome the president once more.















After that, the team went up for food, mee goreng...chicken and fishballs and kway teow! Oily dinner... After that, Kumar, Dom, Angeline and me went to watch the dark knight! This is second time I've watched it, and its still damn good! Its just so nice to hear the line, "Lets put a smile on that face of yours!" The acting was beyond.


As for today, after school, there was adventure learning camp! And suprise, suprise... only three classmates were with me.














The tower.... a wee bit too low to be scary














The obstacle we went through... pretty simple, everyone did it pretty fast, plus no one fell off!














Z lovely instructor Jane (Aparently she's 24... 1 year till quarter century eh? =P)














My class mates and alc buddies! Kimo, Kimberlyn, me and Wilson! Thats it for the post. Adieu to all.

-Kwan

No comments: