Friday 1 May 2009

Today's yesterday

I'm lying on the floor,
Across this green course,
Looking at the sky,
A red tint on stretches across.

Today's going to be a new yesterday.

Don't turn on the lights,
I've no reason to explain,
But this feeling inside,
When I hold your hand.

I need no reason.
-In the field of reason

I've been lazy to blog here and I realize that I actually stopped posting for more than a month. School's been more busy than before with the change of school system... And now with updates!

Caught up with my closest friends just before school started.

Starting with the times I caught up with Jolene and Sam.

When trying to look retarded, don't try too hard...


































































Jolene and I also caught the importance of being earnest!




























The set!














Went to Ubin with kenneth...

















































































































I also got the chance to catchup with Yi Shyan for dinner at Cathay =)


































































Went on a day cruise with Kenneth, Kok and Wendy!




























Catching kok in a very "glam" pose on the way to the cruise. =)











































Caught up Teena that evening for dinner at wisma.

Didn't get the chance to catch her squid ink colored smile :P




























Well thats it for now... I leave you all with a teaser for my next post! I still have a little more of the holiday I've yet to post about plus whats been happening since school started :D

I give you... The 3 monkeys, Sharan, me and Dom. Adieu to all! -Kwan

No comments: